There are currently four telecom operators in Pakistan competing with one another to provide best-suited daily call packages to their subscribers. However, as we step in the era of “Digitalization”, we are moving towards personalization and customization according to the subscribers’ usage and interest. The telecom world is advancing towards smart subscribers’ dashboard where personalized real-time packages and rates can be offered according to the persons’ interest. It won’t be long enough in Pakistan that such personalization will be offered to the customers, however just to meet the current subscribers’ demands, telecom operators have developed numerous call packages on different resolutions from daily, weekly and monthly to fulfill customers’ satisfaction. It is quite a tedious task to browse each and every operator to select the most suited package of the respective operator. So we have compiled a comprehensive research to facilitate our readers to compare the services and pricing of all the four Pakistan telecom operators and to hand-pick the favorite one. This article will cover all the daily call packages of all mobile networks.
All the daily call packages of all mobile networks are listed in ascending order in terms of charges and based on the best call rates!
Unlimited Free On-Net Minutes
- Telenor djuice Prime Time offer – 5 rupees/day for FNF numbers only
- Zong Shandaar Daily Package – 8 rupees/day with 800 SMS and 50 MBs data
- Ufone Beyhisaab Offer – 10 rupees/day
- Telenor djiuce Daily Three ka scene offer – 13 rupees/day for FNF numbers only with the addition of 200 SMS and 5MBs data
- Telenor Lagataar Calls Offer – 13 rupees/day with 60 MBs data
The last three offers are definitely a deal since all of them provide unlimited on-net minutes. Those who intend to have additional SMS and data services can activate Telenor or Zong offer. Ufone Beyhisaab is for those who intend to make unlimited calls to Ufone and PTCL numbers. Avail these super duper offers by one of your favorite mobile networks!
Limited On-Net minutes & Added services
Friends And Family
- Telenor djuice Prime Time offer
- – Offers 100,000 minutes and 10,000 SMS for 10 rupees to call one family member
2-Hours Special Packages
- Zong student bundle offer – 120 free minutes for 3 rupees excl. Taxes for the next two hours after activation from 10 PM to 6 PM
- Zong Super Student Package – 10,000 on-net minutes for next two hours + 30 MBs of data for 5 rupees
- Ufone 3 pe 3 offer – 120 free on-net and PTCL minutes for 5 rupees best suited for urgent long duration on-net call for next two hours after activation
- Telenor Good time offer – 10,000 on-net minutes for next two hours + 200 MBs data + 50MB Facebook for 6 rupees
Hour Packages From 60 – 90 Minutes
Here are the complete details of hourly call packages provided by Pakistan telecom operators and mobile networks.
- Zong Full Gup package – Gives 75 on-net minutes with 100 SMS and 30 MBs of WhatsApp data for 5 rupees
- Ufone Power Hour – 60 on-net and PTCL minutes + 60 SMS + 60 MBs for just 6 rupees is a complete hour package
- Zong Flutter Package – Gives 90 minutes and 100 SMS for 8 rupees
- Telenor djuice 50 minutes’ bundle – Offers 50 on-net minutes and 10 MBs of data for 10 rupees per day
- Telenor 50 minutes Mini Budget Package – Gives 50 on-net minutes, 300 SMS and 4 MBs of data for 15 rupees
- Telenor 24 HR Poora Pakistan Offer – Offers 75 on-net minutes for 16.73 rupees
Daily Activation Services From 100 – 500 Minutes
- Jazz Super Package – Gives 300 on-net minutes for a day for 14 rupees
- Ufone Daily Pakistan Offer – Includes 100 on-net and PTCL minutes along with 10 MBs of data for 18 rupees
- Telenor 100 Minutes Mini Budget Package – Includes 100 free minutes and 300 SMS for 18 rupees per day
- Jazz Har din Package – Offers 500 On-net minutes and 50 MBs of 2G internet for 22 rupees per day
24 Hours’ Special Packages
- Telenor din bhar package – Gives 100,000 on-net minutes and 20 MBs of data for 8 rupees from 12 AM to 7 PM
- Zong sixer plus package – It gives 10,000 on-net minutes with 500 SMS for 8 rupees from 6 AM – 6 PM
- Ufone 24 ghantay package – Gives 24 hours on-net and PTCL talk time for 8.99 rupees for a day
- Jazz Day Bundle – Offers 10,000 on-net minutes, 150 SMS and 20 MBs of data for 10 rupees from 12 AM – 7 PM
- Zong Non-stop Package – Gives 10,000 on-net minutes for 10 rupees from 10 PM – 7 PM
- Telenor din bhar offer – Is all about 10,000 on-net minutes and 20 MBs of data from 6 AM- 6 PM for 10 rupees per day
- Zong Perfect Package – It gives 10,000 on-net minutes, 500 SMS, and 40 MBs of data for 12 rupees from 10 PM – 7 PM
- Telenor full day package – Gives 100,000 on-net minutes and 60 MBs of data for 13 rupees per day
Location Based Services
Here are the complete details of the location-based services provided by the Pakistan telecom operators or mobile networks.
- Jazz Sindh Package – Offers 200 on-net minutes for a day to the residents of Hyderabad, Dadu, Jamshoro, Kotri, Mirpur Khas, Tando Adam, Tando Alayaar and other areas for 7 rupees.
- Jazz Punjab Package – Gives 100 minutes for 7.2 rupees for selected cities of Punjab
- Jazz Daily Hybrid Package – Gives exciting offer of 100,000 on-net minutes, 100,000 SMS and 100 MBs of data for 10 rupees exclusively to the residents of Karachi
- Apna Shehar Package – This is a special offer for selected cities of South Punjab. It offers 100,000 on-net minutes, 1000 SMS and 100 MBs of data for one day for 10 rupees
- LBC KPK – Offers 100,000 on-net minutes and 100 MBs of data for 10 rupees to selected cities of KPK
Our Take On The Daily Call Packages
Here is the quick summary of our research of daily call packages offered by Pakistan telecom operators AKA mobile networks!
- Jazz and Telenor have special packages for FNF numbers
- Jazz is the only operator providing location-based services
- 2 hours’ special packages are being offered by all the three operators except Jazz Telecom
- 60 – 90 minutes’ packages are provided by all the three Pakistan telecom operators except Jazz telecom ranging from 5 rupees (Zong) to 16.73 rupees (Telenor)
- 100 – 500 minutes per day packages are provided by all the operators ranging from 14 rupees (Jazz) to 22 rupees (Jazz)
- 24 hours’ special packages come with different time slots for the operators except one Telenor Full day package is for 24-hours.