Prime Minister of Pakistan has recently announced the launch of Pakistan’s first ever application forum for its citizens to give feedback related to the governance and administration procedures. This portal also aims to launch official complaints in respective related areas of government institutes. The app is known as “Pakistan Citizen’s Portal” and can be downloaded from this link on Play Store.
Build By Pakistani Youth To Drive The Nation
According to the Prime Minister of Pakistan, this app is developed by the talented youth of Pakistan in our homeland. This project is built entirely in our home ground, unlike other technical projects which have been outsourced to international companies by the previous governments. The app has been initially launched in KPK and after its successful execution, this app is now launched nationwide giving access not only to the local citizen but also include a diverse category of users including:
- Inland citizens
- Overseas Pakistanis
The users can be identified on the basis of:
- Phone number
- CNIC number
- Passport number
Pakistan Citizen’s Portal app has consolidated all the administrative areas and governance aspects giving citizens a complete 360-degree feedback mechanism to register complaints. The citizens can now register their complaints related to:
- Municipal Services
- Law and Order
- Energy and Power
- Land and Revenue
- Human Rights
In order to achieve the aim of improving the governance, formal letters and notifications have been issued to the provincial governments. In order to integrate all the areas, 3760 provincials, as well as federal departments have been linked to this app.
Regular Updates To Prime Minister
This app will keep track of all the complaints related to various departments and will give complaints’ status to PM on a regular basis. It means that PM himself will keep a keen eye on the performance of his government officials.
How To Use Pakistan Citizen’s Portal?
The app is available for Android users on play store. It is not currently available for Apple users but it is under development phase and iPhone users will be able to register their complaints in near future.
- Step 1: Follow the Sign-up procedure by providing credentials, phone number, and CNIC details.
- Step 2: Register the complaint in the respective department by uploading video, photos, and audio files.
- Time Limit: The time limit to respond to a query is a maximum of 10 days.
- Step 3: Citizens’ feedback regarding the complaint response is crucial for the success of the portal. The user has the right to give a satisfactory feedback or a negative feedback to the response of his/her complaint.
- A proper personalized dashboard is being maintained for every user to check the history of the total complaints, open complaints, closed queries, and their feedbacks.
The new government is making efforts towards the betterment of its citizens and it’s our responsibility to download the app and use it in a meaningful manner.