With the changing trends of the global economy, one thing we know for sure is the fact that China is taking over the world’s economy. It also means, the Chinese language is also crucial because of the companies and countries working together in the joint ventures. As a result of that, it has further compelled people to learn Chinese language (also known as Mandarin). In case of Pakistan, as several projects are initiated under CPEC, there is an elevated interest among the population to learn Chinese in Pakistan!
The reason behind the growing emphasis to learn Chinese is because of the growing interaction. In order for there to be international ventures, having the common language plays a fundamental role. It helps in effectively communicating besides giving out the better outcomes. For instance, there are special classes given all around the world to learn Chinese language.
In the case of Pakistan, this trend has even attained more momentum because of the increasing level of interaction among the two neighboring countries along with the ongoing CPEC project. The Chinese government is also making more ways to further increase this interaction among the two countries and has also created more forums to learn Chinese in Pakistan.
Hence, it is of paramount importance to learn the language if you are seeking for job opportunities in China or if you wish to study there because it will be of great help for your growth. If you are looking for such opportunities, then this article is the right stop for you!
This article will guide your way to learn Chinese in Pakistan which is not only easy for you to reach out but in addition to that, it will also guide your way to know about the institutes that are teaching Chinese language in Pakistan. So, here we go!
Learn Chinese In Pakistan
Following are some of the well-recognized institutes and organizations that will make you learn Chinese language from the basics to the secondary level of communication:
- Learning the Chinese language is only one click away and you can learn the language from the course offered by National University of Modern Languages (NUML) Islamabad. One of the best things about this course is the fact that they also offer online courses that could be reached out from anywhere in Pakistan. Pretty cool right?
- Pakistan-China Institute (PCI) has introduced the Chinese language course in Islamabad and are being taught at The Hive (Islamabad).
- If you are living in Karachi, you can enroll yourself in Pakistan Institute of Management (PIM) Karachi where you can take Chinese language course classes. The classes are mostly on the weekends thus making it a lot easier for you to take the classes.
- Confucius Institute University of Karachi is an ideal institute to learn Chinese in Pakistan. It not only focus on the language but also provide the basics of the Chinese culture. University of Karachi in collaboration with Sichuan Normal University, China announces admission for the certificate program in Chinese language & culture accredited by The Hanban Headquarters, Peoples Republic of China.
- Government College University (GCU) Lahore as well as Punjab University (PU) are also offering the Mandarin courses.
So, if you are looking for the options that you can avail to learn the language, look nowhere else and go straight to these institute’s websites. Not only will you be able to know about the amount but in addition to that, you can also know about the timings or the days desired for the classes.
In order to have the basic knowledge about the language, you can also take some preliminary knowledge and information from the YouTube tutorials.