In this episode of food mania, we will be making steak out of a hunter beef and some chops. What is better than meat? The answer to this question is ‘NOTHING’. You cannot forget the taste of delicate flavors dipped in yummy gravy. Beef is probably one of the most sought after types of meat which is consumed by millions of Pakistanis each day.
Hunter beef and chops – What comes into your mind when I say this? Well, if I talk about myself, I can imagine the juicy and tender pieces of beef perfectly cooked and dipped in mint chutney. I can actually imagine the juice dripping from the meat and the beef melting in my mouth.
For hunter beef following things are required:
- Soya sauce
- Ginger garlic paste
- Chili flakes
- Marinate the beef piece with pepper, salt, soya sauce, ginger and garlic paste, vinegar and chili flakes. Let the mixture rest overnight.
- Heat the grill/pan with a little oil or butter and fry the meat on low heat till the water evaporates and oil is visible again.
- Flip it around till the meat gets tender.
- Cook it in garlic and rosemary for 5 minutes to develop some intense taste.
- Cut into slices and put it in a tray
- Serve with cold drinks and French fries.
- Green chilies
- Ginger paste
- Garlic paste
- Blend all the ingredients to make paste
- Rub the paste on to the chops
- Let sit for few hours
- Dip the chops in egg and bread crumbs and freeze for an hour. (optional)
- Deep fry or grill the chops till they turn golden brown.
- Serve with rice, green chutney and drinks.
Phir tikka raan ho gaye
Rafta rafta wo mere
Frying pan ki shaan ho gaye
Stay tuned for more delicious and mouthwatering recipes.