One of the most tenderized part of meat, which can be used in making tikka, karahi or used in sandwiches. It depends on what you want to utilize it in. Boneless beef – as the name indicates is the meet without the bones so you can enjoy only the luxury without the extra effort of picking up the discarded bones. When done right, it can bring hundreds of options to your plate so can get the actual taste. Trust us, your tongue will fall in love with the taste and the texture.
We will be making sandwiches out of this boneless beef.
- 2 tsp oil
- ½ kg boneless beef (can be small pieces or large pieces)
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp white pepper powder
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup beef stock
- 3 to 4 tsp ketchup
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- Butter and condiments
- Slider buns
- Mix all the spices and apply on the beef.
- Let sit the mixture for some hours.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker.
- Add beef and sauté for 2 minutes till the color changes
- Add onion and garlic, sauté for a minute.
- Add half beef stock tighten the pressure cooker for about 40 minutes till the beef gets tender.
- Remove the cooker and shred the beef with a fork.
- Cook the remaining stock till thick.
- Add the shredded beef back with tomato ketchup and red chili flakes.
- Toast slider buns with butter, and place the shredded beef filling in the middle along with your choice of condiments.
- Put cheese slices and toast on the grill for some seconds.
- Salad item in the burger is optional.
- Serve with cold drinks
With this appetizing recipe, you can surely impress your guests and family. Now you don’t have to go to a burger joint to enjoy the juicy burgers when you can make them at home!